THE BARE FACTS
THE BARE FACTS Here are some interesting, but true facts, that you may or may not have known.
1. The Statue of Liberty’s index finger is eight feet long.
2. A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years.
3. There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans.
4. One type of hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
5. Sharks can live up to 100 years.
6. Mosquitos are more attracted to the color blue than any other color.
7. Kangaroos can’t walk backwards.
8. About 75 acres of pizza are eaten in in the U.S. everyday.
9. Former president Bill Clinton only sent 2 emails in his entire 8 year presidency.
10. Koalas and humans are the only animals that have finger prints.
11. There are 200,000,000 insects for every one human.
12. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery had in it to begin with.
13. Octopus have three hearts.
14. If you ate too many carrots, you would turn orange.
15. The average person spends two weeks waiting for a traffic light to change.
16. 1 in 2,000,000,000 people will live to be 116 or old.
17. The body has 2-3 million sweat glands.
18. Tiger shark embroyos fight each other in their mother’s womb. The survivor is born.
19. Most cats are left pawed.
20. 250 people have fallen off the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
21. A Blue whale’s tongue weighs more than an elephant.
22. You use 14 muscles to smile and 43 to frown. Keep Smiling!
23. Bamboo can grow up to 3 ft in 24 hours.
24. An eyeball weighs about 1 ounce.